About the Instructor:
Reiko Ayoub (B.A.) currently teaches Japanese for teens live group classes at Asian Language School. She studied at Waseda University Graduate School of Japanese Applied Linguistics. Previously, she worked as an English instructor in Tokyo.
Who is this course for?
- Middle and high school students who are completely new to Japanese.
- Teenage students who are interested in self-studying the Japanese language.
- Current ALS’ students who would like additional materials for practice.
What does this course include?
- 50 engaging topics that include grammar, vocabulary building, Japanese writing, and cultural introductions.
- Printable study notes and hiragana writing worksheets.
- Quizzes at the end of each topic to test students’ understanding.
- Homework assigned throughout the course.
- Graded final exam.
- Certificate of completion at the end of course.
- Students should aim to study 2-3 topics each week and complete the course within half-a-year time.
- Print the study notes before watching the video lesson and take your own notes while learning.
- Complete the quiz and homework for each topic before moving on to the next topic.