About the Instructor:
Yoshiko Bowyer (M.Ed) had been a school teacher in Japan for over twenty years. She designed this course from her experience teaching children Japanese at Asian Language School.
Who is this course for?
- Children 8-11 years old who have completed level 1 and level 2 Japanese for Kids course.
- Children who are interested in self-learning the Japanese language at home.
- Children who have learned some Japanese and would like additional materials for practice.
What does this course include?
- 50 engaging new topics for continuing learners.
- Printable study notes and katakana writing worksheets.
- Quizzes at the end of each topic to test students’ understanding.
- Homework assigned throughout the course.
- Bonus revision lessons to summarize materials covered.
- Graded final exam.
- Certificate of completion at the end of course.
- Students should aim to study 2-3 topics each week and complete the course within half-a-year time.
- Print the study notes before watching the video lesson and take your own notes while learning.
- Complete the quiz and homework for each topic before moving on to the next topic.
This is part three of six in the Japanese for kids video course series. Course access is for 365 days.