About the Instructor:
Yoshiko Bowyer (M.Ed) had been a school teacher in Japan for over twenty years. She designed this course from her experience teaching children Japanese at Asian Language School.
Who is this course for?
- Children 8-11 years old who have completed level 1 and level 2 Japanese for Kids course.
- Elementary school students who are interested in learning the Japanese language independently.
- Current students who have learned some Japanese and would like additional materials for practice.
What does this course include?
- 50 engaging new topics for continuing learners.
- Printable study notes and katakana writing worksheets.
- Quizzes at the end of each topic to test students’ understanding.
- Homework assigned throughout the course.
- Bonus revision lessons to summarize materials covered.
- Graded final exam.
- Certificate of completion at the end of course.
- Students should aim to study 2-3 topics each week and complete the course within half-a-year time.
- Print the study notes before watching the video lesson and take your own notes while learning.
- Complete the quiz and homework for each topic before moving on to the next topic.
Course access is for 365 days.